It is teaching people about the importance of physical maintenance and its benefits. Usually people go on living their daily lives with pollution everywhere they go, so physical education and training and exercising help protect them and lessen the toxicity in their systems.
What is physical education, and it’s importance?
Plus it teaches competition thinking which is crucial to economical growth(when businesses compete). Also it helps keep mental balance and provides a sanctuary and a stress relief.
What is the scope of physical education?
The physical education’s scope is as wide as you see.
This subject is all about to learn the human body, how it’s work and how we can maintain a good activity to keep it healthy and fit.
The fields that an opportunity for physical education students are:
- Teaching in schools and colleges as a physical education instructor.
- Working as a yoga teacher.
- Job in GYM
- Teacher Assistant
- Sports Manager
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Education Trainer
- Health Educator
- Coach Fitness Instructor
- Sports Journlist
These are some scope for physical education student.
The courses you need before going in the field above mention:
- Certificate Course on Physical Education (C.P.Ed)
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
Some best colleges that have offered the physical education course:
- Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Thiruvananthapuram
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences (IGIPESS)
- Amity School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Noida
- Bombay Physical Culture Association (BPCA)
- Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Gwalior
- VNS College of Physical Education & Management Studies
I hope it’s clear for you